Friday, January 16, 2009

My Day, And Some Of My Life

I had a great day today. Me and my boyfriend had a great time being together. Just us being together makes us feel great. We make each others days. Tomorrow we are going to have a movie marathon of sorts. It is going to be cool! He got his new sterio system in today! It really was fun. We were driving home blasting Rob Zombie all over the place! It was so much fun!

Sometimes me and him don't have a good day but then we talk to each other, and we feel so much better. We have that kind of effect on each other. I love him. I really do. I love spending time with him and see the amazing smile that lights up his face when I do somethin stupid. But most of all I love the look he gives me when we are just sitting side by side and I glance at him and try my hardest to tell him how much I love him without words, and I start to cry with that overwhelming emotion. And he gets a look on his face that talls me that ne matter what I do or say, he will still love me and want to protect me untill the end.

I care for him so deeply. His family treats me as one of their own.

I also love the fact that he is just as mentally messed up as I am. It makes me hoot with laughter when I think about all of the completely insane things that we do together. We can also confide in each other when we had a bad illusion, waking nightmare, nightmare, or fear. But we also confide our dreams, and hopes in each other. That is a quality I love. I also love that no matter how many little tiffs we may have we come out loving each other the same, if not even more.

I love him, and that is really all their is to say.

No comments: