Monday, February 2, 2009

People

Well as I was writing that last blog there were these two girls sitting behind me at another computer, and I was typing away when all of the sudden one of them loudly states that some guy they were talking about was going to jail. Then the other one states just as loudly that she is going to add him as a friend on facebook. Now I think they just wanted everyone to know that they know him. I mean they wanted everyone in the room to hear. They were speaking almost as if they were talking to the ENTIRE room. It was really obnoxious.

Now I have no problems with talking about things like that in a public space. But that was simply disrespectful. And if anyone agrees with me or even reads this and disagrees. Please tell me your thoughts as to why you think this or that.

No comments: