Thursday, October 2, 2008

Halloween Costume?

Okay, so I didn't break anything.
But I really wanted to.
So I was starting to wonder what I should be for Haloween, because It is only like 29 days away.
And I strted to think of what I really wanted to be, and I noticed that I don't know.
But right now I really am in a fall mood, my room smells like apples and cinamon from my candle in a jar.
So, I though of a few ideas for Halloween and I am going to have a poll to see what people think I should wear.
1. Pirate
2. Vampire*
3. Gothic Lolita (google it if you don't know)
4. Dog
5. Cat
6. Dead Bride
7. Dead prom date
8. Murderer victim
I am going to stop there because now they are just getting a little weird.
So tell me if you like any of these or any other suggestions you may have.
*= I really like this one.

No comments: