Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I Want To Be Happy But That Seems To Be The Hardest Thing To Do Right Now

Right now there are many things I want.
But mostly I want to be happy.
But happiness seems to be the most evasive thing for me lately.
I feel like I am using someone to get over another.....but right now I just can't love someone, like
I love(d) him
I can fool around and try to drown him out
but he took a piece of me and kept it
And I keep remembering the feeling of what it felt like to have a whole heart.
Now it is just broken
just in pieces
Just there.It hurts
But all I need is time
I will not use this person, meaning I will not leave them after feel better.
But they must know that I am "using" them as a distraction so I don't cry night and day
I hope they understand and still care the way they do
but if they don't I'll understand
because I know I am an awful person
and really messed up right now.

No comments: