Monday, October 6, 2008

My Confusion

I am so freaking confused.
I hate being this way.
I know I haven't posted in a while, but I have had so much going on lately.
And the second I start to blog again I am so freaking confused.
People are telling me things about a person, that I care about, that I don't want to know.
But I hear what they are saying and I listen, I don't like what I hear all of the time, but I still listen.
Right now I just need to laugh and smile and enjoy life.
It is hard but I will try, dear readers, I will try.

2 comments:

DragonRaid said...

yeah, i've been there before, and probably will be there again. go and out and have some fun! or just stay inside and lose yourself to some music. just rock out and forget everything. just stop thinking about it for a while, you just need some time to breathe.

hope youd do, good luck.

Anonymous said...

Shut your eyes and let your heart take you away. Move into the dance, find the rythem. The end of death is coming, your light will soon be found. Keep writing, its words that motivate the heart. Your words are so true. Its like that of a child. Your not afraid to share your feelings. I respect you. Have a great night.