Sunday, October 12, 2008

New Love May Spout Even In Complete Heartbreak

After what seems like forever I have finally moved on from my ex-boyfriend.
I am not trying to say that I don't like him anymore, no!
I still like him, I just like him as a friend now.
My anger towards him has completely subsided.
I think I might care for someone else though.
I am not dating him now or any time in the near future, my heart won't let me just yet.
But in time, if I still feel the same, I may be with him one day.
He seems to understand me better than anyone else so far, he understand what he can't do and that I may hurt him.
But he doesn't seem to care, he only seems to care about being with me,
in any way possible.
Even if that means that I never date him.
That means more than anything to me.
He cares.
I need someone like that.
He also tells me when he notices something nice about me at random times.
That flatters me, I like it.
I like being told that my eyes are beautiful,
that my shape is amazing
that I have a beautiful body
that I am kind
and almost goddess like
I cry when I hear beautiful words like that directed at me.
I don't believe him at first, but the more he says it, and the more other people say it the more I believe it.
I am starting to believe that I may actually be beautiful.
This is an amazing feeling, it is hard to get me to feel this way, even after the conversation is over.
I always feel pretty when I am with someone who truly cares about me.
But I have never felt beautiful when I am by myself after a conversation has ended.
But I do now!
I feel like I should be wearing a white cotton dress for some reason..
Oh, well! I just am happy right now, stressed, but happy.
Note:
I had a comment on my "How Dare You Judge Me?" blog and it said that, "I don't judge you...the difference is you choose to show emotion...while i and many others keep bottled up. From my eyes you should be judging me. Have a great night" and this just caught me off guard.
I believe that we, as humans, judge.
Whether unconsciously or not, we judge, we label.
It only gets bad, though, when we let that effect how we treat people.
I don't let my judgement effect how I treat people, that is what I was trying to get at.
And telling me I should be judging you?
That is absurd and something I would never do!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, Gorgeous, God is looking down crying from your beauty. All he wants is you to feel comfortable in your own skin. He takes delight in his daughter, You are his daughter. Do not ever let anybody tell you other wise. You cannot be ripped from his hands. He cares about you. Every tear you cry, is a scream peircing his heart. He loves you. Hes never mad, he wants you to see his love and see your beauty from his eyes. Human eyes look at outward appearance, God looks at so much more. He loves your Heart. He loves You, your body, your heart, your struggles, HE LOVES YOU.
God will never stop loving you more, only you can stop that. Push for his love.

Anonymous said...

Your beauty is measured not by a mirror, but by the over time you spend finding your heart. Have a great night.