Saturday, November 1, 2008

2 things; Sorry and Thank You!

I would like to write about 2 things tonight.
1. I would like to apologize to everyone who reads my blog. I am sorry that I haven't been writing lately.
The reason for this is the fact that my parents have taken away my Internet.
And the only way for me to blog is by sneaking (as I am now) or by going on at college.
I am going to try and finding ways to blog more if I can but I apologize for any delay.
~
2. I would also like to tell everyone who has ever commented on any of my blogs.
Thank You!
Everything that everyone has said has been so kind!
I really becme speechless when I read these kind things. I appreciate any feedback at all, and seeing that all of these people like what I write puts me on the verge of tears everytime.
So, thank you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh...its ok ur fan will wait for you to get ungrounded. Just ur gonna have to write more to catch up