Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Love, Again!

Love is such a hard thing.
It is hard to get.
Hard to keep.
Hard to find.
Hard to know if it is true.
Hard to feel.
Hard to know if you even have it.

~
I would like to think that I know that what I have is the best it can get.And it is definitly the best I have had in my life.But I believe that love for life is the love you are satisfied with and that you never want to try and find something better, because you truly don't think that there is anything better.That is the answer that I am trying to find right now.I know that I am the happiest I have ever been.But I do know that there may be something better out there.But I can't see what.So I have made my descion, I never want to try and find something better.Because I hanestly don't think that there is something like that.I love him.And I want to stay like that always.

No comments: