Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Getting Out

I love my college classes.
They are an excuse to get out of my house.
I hate being there
I feel presured to never stop working on something
I feel like relaxation time doesn't exist.
And if I need a brake I get yelled at, nagged, cornered, and told mean things to.
For some reason I don't think that that is right.
But one question is there that I want to pose.
How are you supposed to react to being cornered?
Am I supposed to just sit there?
No, I think that we have that animal-like intsinct to get that threat out of your face and fight back.
I don't know.
I know it isn't right to fight back with your parents and I try and deny that instinct as much as possible.
But wouldn't it be so much easier if everyone knew when to get out of someones face, and if everyone knew how much a person can take.
Then there would be no more accidental hurting of someone.

So I want to get out.
Get out of my house that is.
I want to leave.
I really wish I could
I would have moved out a week ago
If I could
I really hate the pressures that I have to go through.
I really wish I could just walk out that door
I have no money though
And no place to go
And I am to chicken for now.

I don't hate my parents, don't get me wrong
I just don't think that it is all that good that I still live here.
I can deal with them.
But not so much all day everyday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please don't leave! Running is a mistake! ive tried and failed! When you run away you are running from your covering your father! Its not your earthly father i speak of! but so much more. He is well pleased in you and placed you where you are for a purpose. Even if your purpose is to tell people your testamony, God sees it the same as Billy Grahams revivals. When you run away you are leaving everything behind and only hopeing it is there on reutrn. God is holding his arms out. "Come back, i called you here." What if esther ran? Please whatever you do do not run away but into his arms. Have a great night.