Monday, December 29, 2008

How Much He Means To Me

He should be calling me soon. I can't wait. I love him so much. Sometimes it actually hurts me. There is this deep aching feeling in my chest when I talk to him. Or even when I am just thinking about him. I have a need for him now. He makes me whole, he makes me feel good about myself; even when I don't want to. He makes me laugh when I'm angry, etc. He isthe only person who I know that can do this at all, let alone to me. I love him, and I mean that more than I ever have in my entire life. I could never live without him, let alone tryin the first place. He makes my skin turn to fire and my heart beat along to a fast rythim I love him so much. I wish that I didn't have so many problems, then I would be able to talk to him directly, and I wouldn't feel so worried and weird. I love him, I could never say it enough. I don't ever WANT to say it enough. I am happy where I am and I never want that to change. I love him. That is all I can say. Those three pathetic, often missunderstood, or missused words are the only thing that I have to expess myself. I think that it is a major understatement, but any more powerful words, illude me. I love him.That is what I am limited to. But I think that untill I, or someone else, invents a better word or phrase, I will be limited to those three limp words. But I mean them with all of my heart.

No comments: