Monday, December 29, 2008

Some Things About Me

It really confuses and makes me happy and the same time if some one says that what I write is deep when I wasn't trying to do anything other than get my thoughts out of my mind

I love finding quotes and funny llittle facts!

I love music because it is the only way for me to truly express my emotions and what my mood is, without using words....because sometimes, words just don't cut it, there are things out there that need a word but they don't have one that fits

I love to write because I can let anything I want out, when I am writing, nothing matters because I know that no one can say anything bad about my inner thoughts
they should be thanking me right then for letting them into a small part of my soul

I love swimming because I can let out all of my anger, it can also sooth me whan I am sore or tired....it makes me feel free, all I have to do is put my head under and all of the yelling, screaming, nagging, worries go away instantly...

I love photography because it is the only time I can actually get across everythign I wanted to say without saying a word
All i do is simply look, point and shoot.
I love being able to capture somethings soul in an instant, and keep it forever

The things that I love I have so much passion for....I love them, they make me, me!

I don't hate, I only pity people who hate.

I feel sorry for those who only see the bad in people and that they can't look past that
to see that a person, even the worst of them
has all done something kind or good in their life!
I believe that every one can do good, I think it is a personal choice to not do good.

I am very openminded, I love hearing someones opinion of something, I love thinking about
things like that.
I like being able to say, "yea, I know what you are talking about, but this is a good point too" or, "I agree, and I am so happy that you were able to tell me that."

No comments: