Monday, December 29, 2008

These are very old but I'll post them anyways

i see him
he sees me
i run
why
because he knows
what does he know?
well i am not going to tell you that am i?
he sees me run
he chases
don't chase me
you know my secret so there is nothing I can hide from you
i change
i am away
i have escaped
how?
Only me and him know

why do i have to sing?
it keeps me off the brink of insanity
i sing songs in a long forgotten language that everything knows
i am older than i look and being so old makes you know things
things that can scare you in to the brink of insanity
but singing of old things that are forgotten is best
for the old ways are much simpler
there was only ever one way of living
to live.
Then to die
I wish I could

Rain
Why
Stop
Help
I am in trouble
Save me
Why won’t you stop?
It hurts
Tears
Blood………

Safe
Does this word exist?
Is it ever true?
Can you keep me safe?
You said you can
But I am not so sure
Why do you promise things that you can’t keep?
I thought you could
Then
This happened
Why?
Why did you say you could keep me safe?
You were the one who hurt me
Did your promise include keeping me safe from yourself?
No
Who can save me from themselves?

No comments: