Monday, December 29, 2008

Untitled Thought

Everytime that I just sit down and silently rant to my computer does good for me. I feel a little better knowing that it is in writting and that all I have to do is print it out if I ever wanted to show someone exactly how I felt at that moment and almost exactly what happened. Sometimes I forget little things like that. I can remember if a person was there but I could never tell you what their height, eye color, or clothes looked like. I hate that little quirk. I also like the fact that I could show this to anyone at any time, without having to actually say it. It is so much easier to write what you want than to actually say it out loud. I can say so much more and I can say it to much easier if it is on paper. or even just digital.

No comments: