Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A Few Of My Fears

I have a major fear of loosing everything and everyone close to me, of being abandoned. It is hard for me to depend on someone wholly but when I do and they leave.
I crash, I fall.
You can yell at me for this but it is only the truth.
If I depend on you for something, just please don't leave.
I also have a fear of spiders, bugs, and anything that could get in my clothes and sting me.
I think that the reason for this is the fact that when I was little I went and wanted to rescue a little harmless black spider that was in our hallway. I picked it up and started to carry it towards the door and about 3/4 of the way there all of the sudden that little harmless black spider bit my them and ran away.
I guess the saying "Once bitten, Twice shy." applies here.

4 comments:

Brian Mongold said...

Very nice writing. I hate spiders and the bigger the scarier. Spiders and snakes. I'd probably run from Spiderman, well maybe not from little Toby Mcguire. :)

Brian
http://eazycheezy.blogspot.com/

DragonRaid said...

i think everybody is afraid of losing everyone and everything dear to them. so you're not alone :)

I don't like relying on other people, probably because they've failed me before. but that's not very fair to the others, is it? oh well.

never been bitten by a spider, but I still don't like them :(

interesting blog, I think I'll read some more :)

Jess @ Be Happy Go Lovely said...

I can relate to some of those fears.
Especially the spider one!!
Very nice writing :)


Jessie
xo
http://itsrainingcupcakes.blogspot.com/

S McLaren said...

I can't understand why you are scared of losing everything.

I have nothing, no real freinds, no emotional conections with anyone. So i have nothing to lose, therfore do not know what you mean.

Maybe I'm just a loner

http://salesmans-antics.blogspot.com/

You will see what I mean when you see my blog. All I have is me.