Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Masquerade

Everyone is in a masquerade today, we are all wearing masks today.
My mask is a one of happiness, and fearlessness.
Today everyone is okay, only because they say so.
Today we are fine, but tomorrow we will wake up and realise that it was all just a party for one night and that it is all over.
We will all cry that our masks must come off for now.
But there are a select few who keep their masks on all of the time, day and night.
And those people, when they come to the masquerade, are thrown out because no body knows that it really is a mask.
They think that they are being mocked if someone came in with their real face on.
I am wearing my mask tonight, but tomorrow it must come off.
It must!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have worn a mask for so many years it is fused to my being. The mask that hides my face is a perfect escape. It is a Beautiful fake. Ive looked at you and I realize your mask is not what I see. You dont hide, I do, show the light. Shine and reflect something that others can follow. Stay in the light of happiness. Have a great night.