Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Love Quotes

I feel the need to post something not necessarily mine. I want to show you some of my favorite love quotes. But please keep in mind that only the ones I have said so are mine.

Love is a canvas furnished by Nature and embroidered by imagination.
-Voltaire
Two souls and one thought, two hearts and one pulse.
-Halen
A girl asked a guy if she was pretty, he said "No". She asked him if he wanted her, he said "No". She asked him if she left would he cry, he said "No". She turned to leave. He grabbed her arm and said "You're not pretty; you're beautiful. And I don't want you; I need you. And I wouldn't cry if you left; I would die."

Love isn't finding a perfect person, it's seeing an imperfect person perfectly.
True love is, when everything in the world is going wrong, all you have to do is look at that special person and, suddenly, everything in the world is right again.

Promise to love me, not forever because forever is too short. But promise to love me each and every day of our lives.

You know a guy loves you when he says"I love you...!" in a room full of teenage guys.

When I tell you I love you I don't say it out of habit or to start a conversation. I say it to remind you that you're the best thing that has ever happened to me.

I Love you not because of what you can give me, but because how my heart warms up whenever I am near you.

For you see, each day, I love you more.Today more than yesterday, and less than tomorrow.
I don't just love you because, I love you more than "I love you" can say.

If I had a star for every time you brighten my day, I would have the entire sky.

If you love me as I love you,nothing but death can part us two.

I don't fear insects or spiders. At great heights, I jump off, smiling. In the face of death I wink. But, when I look into your eyes, I'm in fear of how much I love you.

I love when you look at me, because I know for a second I crossed your mind

I've fallen in love many times...always with you.

If you love someone, do not put their name in a heart because hearts can be broken, instead put their name in a circle, because circles go on forever.

Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly.

When you love someone, you pick up the little things and magically turn them into something special.

He handed her 12 roses, 11 real and 1 fake, and said, "I'll love u till the last one dies."

The test of love is not when we are together. It comes when we are not together and realize that despite the distance, love is still there.

No road is far if it leads to you.

If dreaming is the only way to be with you,then I'll never open my eyes.

I gave you a piece of paper with 'n ss!w !' written on it.It didn't meant anything to you, until you turned it upside-down.

I'm in love with everything about you...the way you smile and the way you laugh. But most of all the way you make me smile and the way you make me laugh.

I love my name- just because of how you say it.
I love the way you stare at me when you think I'm not looking.
I love the way you lean in close whenever I tell you something,even though we both know you heard me.
I love the sweet things you say to me, even when I'm screaming at you.
I love how you love me- and aren't afraid to show it.
I love how you make me want to be a better person than I ever thought I could be.
But mostly, I love you.
All the good things, all the bad, all the mistakes, all the surprises, all the imperfections, all of it...just because they're yours.

If I had to choose between loving you and breathing. I would use my last breath to tell you
I LOVE YOU.

I'm looking for a guy who will kiss me just before the traffic light turns green.
Who closes his eyes when he hugs me.
Who will patiently wait for me after class.
Who smells my hair every chance he gets.
Who will wipe my sweat with his hanky.
Who will sing my favorite song even if he can't carry a tune.
Who will let me rest over his shoulder.
Who will let me sleep on his lap, and will give me the 1st and last bite of his burger.
Who will squeeze my hand tighter when I squeeze his.
Who will make me feel special when everybody tries to put me down.
Who will love me for who I am.
Who will protect me when danger comes my way.
Who will cry when I leave him.
Someone who occupies my dream every night. When I find him I will never let him go.

I cried last night. I was imagining my life without you. -Gabby(me)

You know you are in love when you see the world in her eyes, and her eyes everywhere in the world.
- David Levesque -

No comments: