Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Under Attack

Verbally attacking people seems like the better way to attack people nowadays. People say "you're stupid" "you're immature" to you and if they are close enough to you, you believe them.
My morals are that yelling doesn't help, and say what you mean and mean what you say. That means that if I yell at you for doing something wrong that isn't necessarily going to help you get better or be better. And saying what you mean, and meaning what you say may sound simple enough, but they are harder to do than you think....people may say I am blunt...no I am not, I am just saying what I mean. And I ALWAYS mean what I say, when I say so. Yea, I may joke, but it is never true if it is meant to hurt you.
When people verbally attack me I feel like I am being physically attacked. The walls around me close in. I feel claustrophobic, I start screaming hoping that it will discourage them. But they never notice, they think I am just trying to argue with them.
I hate yelling, I hate being told I am wrong when I know I am doing what is right for ME!, I hate people talking crap about other people. I believe people no matter what, it may be wrong, but I still do it, I just think people should be given the benefit of the doubt. I am very passionate about the people I love, I will do anything to protect them. Because I am afraid of loosing them. I won't loose them!
Please don't attack me, I know I do wrong, but attacking me only makes me back into a corner and cry. It doesn't help to overload me with stuff to do when I already have so much on my mind. You need to look past the stuff I always do wrong and see what I do right.
Don't laugh at me, it is just the same as calling me dumb, or slapping me in the face. It shows me that you have no respect for me, and if you have no respect for me you don't deserve to see the real me.

Just let me be, and let me handle it. I want to be able to say in the future that was able to do it.

No comments: